IMT Duncan is a privately owned commercial heat treater and brazer located in the Greenville-Spartanburg area of upstate South Carolina. Serving customers across the US, we heat treat and braze parts for the automotive, heavy equipment and consumer markets. Our experience, state-of-the-art technology, and commitment to high quality metallurgical heat treating and delivery set us apart in the industry.
IMT Duncan is an ISO 9001:2000 registered commercial heat treater, and is also CQI 9 compliant. Our company is located in upstate South Carolina, between Greenville and Spartanburg, two miles west of Interstate 85.
Our CapabilitiesClick here to learn more
- Endothermic Atmosphere Heat Treating
- Exothermic Atmosphere Brazing and Annealing
- Aluminum Heat Treating
- Copper Brazing
- Neutral and Case Hardening
- Stress Relieving
- Metallurgical Laboratory and Inspection
Quality Heat Treating on Your ScheduleClick here to learn more
IMT Duncan excels in the heat treating market by delivering high metallurgical integrity and capability and superb on-time service. Our technical expertise, state-of-the art heat treating equipment, and discipline provide consistent, high performing heat treated products that are ready when your industry needs them.
Metallurgical Service for Small & High Volume RunsClick here to learn more
Our state-of-the-art heat treating equipment brings expansive capabilities for both small and high volume runs. Our equipment includes:
- Internal Oil Quench Batch Furnace Group that produces heat treated parts that require carburizing, harden and temper, carbo-nitriding harden and temper, neutral hardening and temper, normalizing and temper and annealing.
- Mesh Belt Furnace Group that produces heat treated parts that require carburizing, harden and temper, carbo-nitriding harden and temper, neutral hardening and temper, with an advanced data logging and process control system for superb control over temperature and atmosphere.
- Atmosphere Mesh Belt Brazing Furnace Group that produces parts that require copper brazing, clean annealing, clean tempering.
All aspects of our process are data logged and our equipment is computer controlled and monitored.
Our technicians bring skill, expert knowledge and professional pride to their work to meet our customers' requirements with on time delivery every day.
Heat Treating & Metallurgical ConsultingClick here to learn more
We have a fully equipped metallurgical laboratory and heat treating experts ready to assist you with your production planning. Our expert advice and assistance with steel selection, hardness requirements, case steps, and more help ensure the highest level of metallurgical integrity and capability for all your industry products.
Whether you already have precise specifications, or need assistance to determine them, IMT Duncan can help. We offer consistent, high quality metallurgical services and have achieved ISO 9000:2001 registration. We have the quality your industry needs.
©2014 IMT Duncan | Powered by